It is the Mission of The Greater Goldendale Area Chamber of Commerce to enhance the quality of life in the greater Goldendale area by promoting and supporting business, economic and community growth and development.
BENEFITS OF CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
The Chamber is continually working towards providing its members the tools needed to grow and thrive in the community.
- Business Information Referrals
- Business Cards: Display your business cards in the Chamber Office
- Executive Director ready to listen and take action to help you meet your needs.
- Informative Online Business Directory & Community Calendar
- Free Reader Board Coupon and Special Member Discount
- Monthly Newsletter, featuring your business and other important information.
- Member Referral Rewards Program (Ask for details!)
- Your Business Information given in Chamber Information Packets
- Active Chamber Committees
- Business 2 Business or After Hours Events
- Business Showcase
- Guest speaker at a Community Forum Lunch
- Monthly Community Forum Luncheon
- Business Education Classes in cooperation with Small Business Development Center
- The Sentinel Newspaper will give a 10% advertising discount to new members
- New Members receive 20 each 30 second ads on one of Haystack Broadcasting's radio sites
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR MEMBERSHIP...
WEBSITE FEATURES FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS
Chamber Members are able to utilize many resources on the Chamber Website. In the Business Directory, Chamber Members have their listing with information and descriptions about their businesses. The Chamber Website received hundres of thousands of visitor hits during the year and the number one hit is the Business Directory so don’t miss out on this great marketing resource!
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR BOARD
The Board of Directors want to hear from you! The nine elected Directors are your voice in the community. Want to see something done? Have a concern or comment? You are welcome anytime to the Chamber Board Meetings held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at 7:00 a.m. (please contact the Chamber Office for location). Each meeting begins with time for members comments so you are encouraged to come and voice your opinion!
The Chamber is actively working on several projects and objectives in the community and you can get involved! If you are interested in participating in any of these groups, please contact the Chamber at email@example.com
- Economic Development Committee
- Membership Committee
- Business2Business Committee
- Chamber News – Newsletter
- Events Planning Committee
- Goldendale Regional Home & Garden Show
- Fiddlin' Under the Stars
BUSINESS2BUSINESS MEETINGS/CHAMBER AFTER HOURS
Chamber Members host these networking evenings. They share their products, services, and news with other Chamber Members. It is a great way to connect or catch up with businesses in the community. These evenings are tentatively scheduled for the last Thursday of the month (based on Host’s availability). Hosts are responsible for providing the facilities and refreshments, the Chamber will advertise via the radio, newspaper, reader board, newsletter and website. The Host receives extra recognition on the website as well as a special feature article in the newsletter to share their business information with those that were not able to attend. If you are not able to host a Business2Business Event, you can sponsor refreshments and prizes that will be given out on those evenings. For more information, please contact the Executive Director at 509-773-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAMBER NEWS – The GGA Chamber Newsletter
The Chamber News is your resource! This great newsletter is to help you know what’s happening. The Chamber works hard to give you great business tips and also share useful information. Let us know if you are having sales, changes in your business, new offerings, etc. and we’ll work to let everyone know about it as well.
COMMUNITY FORUM LUNCHEON
The Chamber hosts a Community Forum Luncheon every Thursday at various Chamber Member Restaurant/Organization locations. The speakers present on various topics that keep the businesses and community informed. Interested in presenting or have a suggestion for a speaker? Contact us 509-773-3400.