The Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors meets every month on the 2nd Thursday at 8:00 a.m. Currently the board is meeting in the office at 903 East Broadway in Goldendale. To attend the meeting virtually as a member or guest use the following meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88195456414 or call in at 253 215 8782.
Get all of the benefits of membership
If you do business in the Goldendale Chamber service area from Bickleton to Lyle, it’s our business to support you. Your membership investment helps promote your business to the community, improve our area’s economic climate and quality of life, connect you with other members and professional development opportunities, and enhance the local business community.
- New Member Information Packet: When you join our chamber you will recieve a New Member Packet. This will include a printed member directory, member log in information, upcoming events, and more.
- Goldendale Reader Board Ads: As a Business Member, you’ll receive 6 reader board ads. Ads run for 2 weeks each (first come, first served).
- Ribbon Cutting, grand Opening, or Open House
- Google Business Listing: Business members receive a free review of your current marketing activities, and a complimentary update (and or claim) of your Google Business listing with photography. A $350 Value.
- Member Referral Program: If you refer a new business member, you’ll receive 2 additional reader board ads in the
- Chamber Member-Only Networking Events: Host, sponsor, or attend various Chamber events. The Chamber hosts occasional Community Forum Lunches and After-Hours events. Chamber events offer an excellent networking opportunity. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 509-773-3400 if you have a suggestion for a business-oriented event.
- New Member Highlight: New member/business highlight posted in social media, member newsletter, and toursim email.
- Members Only Login to your Listing on www.goldendalechamber.org
- Member Newsletter: Information shared via our member newsletter upon request.
- Business Beat on Y102: New members can request an interview on Business Beat on Y102.
- Window Decal: Receive a Chamber decal to promote your business affiliation with the Goldendale Chamber of Commerce.
- Meeting Space Access: Access to use meeting space upon request while staff is in office.
- QR Code Development and Analyitics Reporting: Need a QR Code? We have got you covered. Analytics available upon request.
Chamber Connector Program
A program designed to help the chamber of commerce support more small businesses in Klickitat County on a managable scale
- Recognition of sponsorship and business on Facebook & Member Newsletter
- Information included in the new member welcome packet.
- Recognition at Annual Membership Meeting
- Sponsorship recognition on the GGACC Website
Chamber Champion Program
A program designed to help businesses partner with the chamber of Commerce to support economic health, vitality, planning and growth in Klickitat County
As a Chamber Champion of this level, your business will be featured as a supporter at Bronze Sponsorship level at the following community events in 2023:
- Goldendale Home & Garden Show
- Goldendale Community Days
- Art at the Heart of Goldendale Festival
The Ruby Champions will also be featured at the Summer Solstice Business Social held at the Goldendale Observatory and at the Annual Membership meeting in October. In addition to recognition at these events, your brand awareness will be shared throughout the year via the Chamber of Commerce website in a feature article, logo on the main page banner, and continuing features in the Chamber media including the email newsletter and social media communications. The annual Chamber Membership dues are also included.
If you are interested in any of these programs contact the office at 509-773-3400 or email email@example.com.